Chapter 3. (Garbology)
Puente Hills. A city that is full of all our trash. That's right, for those of you who don't know where our trash goes to, it goes to Puente Hills. I really can't imagine what living around that city even smells like. That's terrible! I don't even want to begin to imagine the kinds of things we could find in that city. From plastic bags to bodies that were never found to skulls, my God, the list goes on! What do we do about all the trash we've built? How do we get rid of it now? People who work out there have seen not only this, but things that we could really still be using. Things that aren't even trash. That is such a shame. I'm sure if we all had an opportunity to work there at some point we'd all change our minds about the next time we throw out any trash. "Wastefulness has become a part of the America way of life." I could definitely see how that is true. Puente Hills will soon be getting full of our trash. Sooner than we know it and it's only up to us to figure out a solution. Let's see how this goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment